Friday, January 15, 2010

Long Time No Blog

Well, I have been a bit of a slacker on my blog lately. I could blame it on the holidays and being crazy busy, but I'm not going to do that. The thing I am going to do is blog more in 2010 -- hopefully :-)

Life has been pretty busy the last few months. I recently received a new position in my job that has brought about a whole new level of responsibility. Nevertheless, it has stretched me and forced me to grow in my leadership. As if that was not enough, I also embarked on the next stage of my academic education. That's right, I began the long and strenuous journey towards a Master of Divinity at Fuller Theological Seminary. I must say that it has been HARD work! Reading 200 pages a week and writing 15 page papers isn't quite what I want to do be doing in my free time, but it has proven to be great learning experience thus far. Can I endure 4 years of it? We'll see!!!

So why haven't I blogged? Because all my writing energies have gone to writing research papers! :-) But I am hoping that as I discipline myself more and more, I will establish a better routine. That way my blog doesn't get neglected. My hope is that I will be able to share all the things I am learning in my classes. That is, if I have enough energy.

So stay tuned...more to come!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home