Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blogger Stinks

Well, things obviously look a little different here. I blame Blogger. I went into my blogger template and tried to change one little thing on my blog layout and my whole blog was ruined. Even undoing what I changed did not help. So my current blog layout is gone forever thanks to Blogger. Unfortunately, I think my time with Blogger has finally come to an end. I am currently in the processing of transferring my blog over to Wordpress, which I hear has way more options.

Stay tuned....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Romi said...

I soooo hear you and feel your pain, Jared!! I've had something similar happen twice and what a nightmare it was! I've wanted to switch to Wordpress, but haven't had the time to accomplish that yet. In the meantime, my blog is blah, but I don't dare attempt to do any more changes! Good luck with Wordpress! Let us know how you like it when you're up and running! Good riddance Blogger!!

April 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home