Saturday, May 23, 2009

Indy Immersion

I had a really great day today immersing myself into all things Indy. Mitch and I headed to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to hang out and watch the Driver's meeting. They also had an autograph session with the drivers and I got to meet Dan Wheldon, my favorite driver! It was fantastic!

After that, we drove downtown to watch the Indy 500 Festival Parade. Along with seeing the drivers, we also got to see "Meredith" and "Jan" from The Office, "Chloe O'Brian" from 24, the Geico caveman, and a few others.

Now, I'm so stoked for tomorrow's Indy 500 race! It's going to be a blast. I rented my radio headset so I can listen in on Wheldon's communication with his team...gotta get the full experience! Can't wait! Go #4!



"Good luck Dan"




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Romi said...

WOW!!! What an AMAZING day you had!! And I've no doubt that meeting Dan Wheldon was the ultimate highlight!! Bet you won't be washing that hand for a while! ; ) j/k Have a blast tomorrow!! I'll have to watch for you & Mitch on TV! GO DAN!!!!

May 23, 2009 at 11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home