Friday, June 19, 2009

PHASE 1 - COMPLETE


Well, yesterday I officially completed Phase 1 (of 3) of the Maker's Diet. I can honestly say that I feel great and am full of energy. It has been rather hard to stay away from certain foods and especially sweets, but I have done it now for two weeks - except for a few exceptions :-) Now, four more weeks and I will have completed the 40 day challenge. Yay for nutrition!


If anyone is interested in seeing what foods are "OK" to eat on the Maker's Diet, I found a blog that has the food list. Click HERE to see it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Yarmouth House said...

It looks pretty close to the list on the South Beach diet. I still dont understand organic since everything that grows in the ground is organic, eh? Yeah, I get the chemicals and pesticide concerns. We have tried to stay close on the first phase. Plus, we are exercising a little more. That has made a difference this time. Anything that includes eating less and movingmore seems to help. Keep up the good work.

June 22, 2009 at 8:44 AM

 
Blogger Romi said...

Good job, Jared!! And thanks for sharing that blog...nice that it's all listed out.

June 24, 2009 at 4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home