Thursday, January 1, 2009

Highlights of 2008

I got to do some cool stuff in 2008. Here are some favorites...

Travel:

- in February visited my friend JJ in LA
- in March I lead a mission trip to Salamanca, Spain
- in April the 3F team went to New York for the Q Conference
- in July I visited friends on Nantucket Island and spent a few days in Boston
- in November I visited my Grandma in Boise, ID which is where I grew up



Favorite Books:

- Lone Survivor by Marcus Lutrell
- The Shack by William P. Young
- Jesus Wants to Save Christians by Rob Bell
- Following Jesus by NT Wright


Favorite Movies:

- The Dark Knight
- James Bond: Quantum of Solace
- Ironman
- 21
- Get Smart
- Valkyrie
- The Spirit - NOT!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Well, you did have a busy year!
Happy New Year, Jared! And I love the new look. :D

January 1, 2009 at 7:11 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

awesome post and pics bro. i had a lot of fun being a part of some of those memories! See you tonight :)

January 2, 2009 at 9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home