Monday, February 2, 2009

This is Incredible!

You have to check out this video. I have no idea how anyone can run for 33 hours! Something that David said in the video was "If you can see yourself doing something, you can do it. If you can't see yourself doing it, usually you can't achieve it." This is a simple yet profound thought of dedication and determination. This is great inspiration for my upcoming triathlon. I wonder what your dreams are. Can you visualize yourself doing it? Go for it!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Sipe said...

Wow . . . amazing. Thank you for sharing!

February 2, 2009 at 10:11 AM

 
Blogger Romi said...

Such a PHENOMENAL video n I agree 150% with David's philosophy about sports and how that transcends into life. He's so spot on about the visualization...I use it a lot in all components of my life and it really does help me achieve many things. And he's also right, when you think you've reached your max, you've only used 40% and you still have more left within you to tap into.

Sheesh...this guy just blows my mind! What discipline and determination...no wonder his resting heart rate is 32 (mine is between 59-60 and I thought that was good.)

What a great way to stay inspired, Jared for your upcoming triathalon!! Keep at it!! And thanks for sharing the inspiration!!

February 2, 2009 at 10:23 AM

 
Blogger Sheri said...

That is amazing and so inspirational!

February 6, 2009 at 6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home