Sunday, September 28, 2008

No More Target #10


I know there aren't many IndyCar fans out there reading this, but I am a huge fan and love the thrill of these cars zipping around a track at speeds well over 200 mph. My favorite IndyCar driver, Dan Wheldon, is leaving the Target/Chip Ganassi team and moving to the Panther Racing Team. He will no longer be driving the Target #10 car, but moving to the Delphi National Guard #4 car. I loved the Target team as Dan and Scott Dixon were great teammates, but now its time to move on. I will be rooting for the #4 car. Dan will debut his new car in the "land down under" on October 26th for the Nixon Indy 300. The car will be ripping through the streets of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast of Australia. Can't wait for that! For more on Dan's debut, click here.


Dan was also featured on the CBS Early Show where he took Russ Mitchell on a little ride around the most famous oval of all time - Indianapolis Speedway.


Watch CBS Videos Online

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tara K said...

Bet you wish you were in Australia so you could see this! :-) I actually went to Surfer's Paradise a few months ago..... it's a beautiful place!

September 28, 2008 at 3:44 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I wish I was in that IndyCar.

September 28, 2008 at 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Jared Ulrich said...

Lucky! I wish I could go!

September 28, 2008 at 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Tara K said...

You should come visit!! haha

September 30, 2008 at 8:53 PM

 
Blogger Romi said...

Dan is lookin' a little Tom Cruiseish here and flashbacks of "Days of Thunder" are tumbling through my head! Ahhhh, someone pleeease make it stop...it's brutal!

October 1, 2008 at 9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home