Tuesday, August 19, 2008

NOOMA She | 21 Rob Bell


I don't know if you know what NOOMA videos are, but the newest one is now out. You can watch it until tomorrow at 9am for free on facebook. NOOMA videos are 10-13 minute teaching videos by Rob Bell, pastor of Mars Hill Church in Michigan. He is one of my favorite preachers/authors.

To watch it, click here

This one is dedicated to all the mothers out there. What would we do with out their compassion, their love and their deep care? Thanks Mom! :-) And how much more is the love of our God who cares for us like a mother to her children? What an awesome God we have!

I hope you enjoy this video. Hurry and watch it before tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Romi said...

Nice!! Thanks for sharing! I've seen a few of the NOOMA Videos and really liked them. In this one, I agree with Rob about moms and especially the hideous hissing sound of mama geese! I'd experienced it first hand back east as a kid and I've never forgotten that sound! Mamas (human or otherwise) are one species you don't wanna mess with! ; )

August 19, 2008 at 11:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home