Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here Birdie, Birdie...Here Birdie

This weekend I went on a little Father's Day outing with my dad to the golf course to play 18 holes. I don't golf nearly as much as I would like to and because of this I am pretty darn inconsistent. Half the time my shots are sliced and shanked, but every once in a while I pull off a "beauty." As frustrating as golf is for me, it's these kinds of shots that keep me coming back for more.

This is after my second shot on a par 4. Hello Birdie!!!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara K said...

I hope you made it in the hole after this. :)

June 20, 2009 at 12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Dad said...

Jared, that truly was a great shot. Great T and 2nd shot to here. So right that these shots are the ones that keep you coming back. I really enjoyed the afternoon with you. Thanks again for the special treat!!!

Love,

Dad

June 21, 2009 at 5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home